Do not hesitate to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
Let Hiddenture take you to witness the most amazing Blossom season in Hunza Valley along with the beauty of Nagar valley.
Hunza Valley which is popularly known for its spring season. The time span of the Blossom season in every region is very short. It’s normally the start of the spring season and lasts until the beginning of summers. Mostly, the blossom season begins from 15 March to 30 April.
After the season of death and destruction, there comes the season of life and rebirth. As the view of Hunza valley is incredible throughout the year it becomes even more vibrant in spring. The best time of year to visit Hunza is mid of March.
PACKAGE PRICE (PER PERSON):
19,000 PKR from Islamabad (Without ISB Stay)
22,000 PKR from Islamabad (With ISB Stay)
27,000 PKR from Karachi (via Economy Class Train)
37,000 PKR from Karachi (via Business Class Train)
*𝐿𝑖𝑚𝑖𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑠𝑒𝑎𝑡𝑠 𝑜𝑛 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝑏𝑎𝑠𝑖𝑠.
• We recommend Business Class Train package for Karachi members.
• Additional separate rooms charges Rs. 8,000 for couples from Karachi and Rs. 6,000 from Islamabad.
Children under 2 years of age will stay free of charge. (will be accommodated with guardian)
Children between 2-10 years will be charged half and will be provided folding seats in coaster. (Train tickets will be charged at actual price)
10 Days before the tour date from Islamabad/Lahore
15 Days before the tour date from Karachi
(After that train tickets are not guaranteed).
• We may close the booking even before the registration deadline once we reach the maximum capacity of seats.
• You are requested to kindly register yourself before deadline to avoid train ticket issue.
– Every member must keep his/her original CNIC.
– Hiddenture is neither responsible for any personal injuries and accidents.
– Member must have to behave ethically with his/her fellow group members.
– Maximum 10 Kg personal baggage is allowed & every member have to carry his/her own luggage.
– Warm/thermal clothes are essential for this trip as it will be cold at nights.
– Drugs and weapons are strictly not allowed.
– No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the group at any stage of the trip.
– In case of theft, lost or damage to personal belongings during the trip, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
– On adventure trek of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond the control of organizers can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary team Leader will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group.
I understand that the adventure/outdoor activities carry a potential risk of personal injury. I further undertake that neither I nor my heirs or legal representatives shall raise any compensation from Hiddenture.
– Online Bank Transfer
– Cash Deposit in Office
– Cash Collection from Your Door Step (Additional Charges Apply)
1: Make 50% Payment in advance in bank account
OR Transfer through ATM or Internet/mobile Banking
Or you can pay us cash near Hyderi market North nazimabad
2: Send us payment receipt with participant names & contact numbers
on WHATSAPP Snaps of the Deposit Receiving Slip on this Number +92-345-2821056
• Board selected train from Karachi Cantt Station
• Green Line Express departure time 10:00 pm evening
(Reporting time is 1 hour prior to departure time of train)
• 08:00 PM Reach Islamabad
• 10:00 PM Dinner & Short Stay in Islamabad
• 03:00 AM Departure for Chillas
• Drive Through Karakoram Highway
• Breakfast at Besham/Battagram & Short Stop
• Departure from Besham
• Reach Chilas in the evening
• Dinner & Night Stay at Chilas
• Breakfast at Chilas 7:00 AM
• Departure for Hunza
• Photography stop at 3 Mountain Junction Point
• Reach Hunza
• Visit Atit Fort & Royal Garden
• Visit: Eagle’s Nest View (Duikar)
• Visit Baltit Fort & Karimabad Market (If time permits otherwise we’ll visit next day)
• Reach Back at Hotel
• Dinner & Night Stay in Hunza
• Breakfast call 7:00 AM
• Departure for Upper Hunza Valley
• Visit of Attabad Lake via Attabad Tunnel
• Visit of world famous Hussaini Bridge Gojal
• Photography stop at Passu Cones
• Visit of Khunjerab Pass (If Accessible)
• Reach back to Hunza
– Dinner & Night Stay in Hunza
• Breakfast call 7:00 AM
• Departure for Besham
(12 Hours Long Drive Including Wahsroom Stops)
• Reach Besham in Evening
• Dinner and night stay in Besham
• Breakfast call 7:00 AM
• Departure for Islamabad
• Reach Islamabad by Afternoon
• Visit Faisal Mosque
• Visit Daman-e-Koh (Sunset View)
• Dinner at Monal Restaurant Islamabad (Eat as you like)
• Reach Hotel in Islamabad
• Night Stay in Hotel
• Breakfast call 10:00 AM
• Departure for Railway Station Islamabad
• Board in Train
• Reach Back Karachi
• End of services