Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
Have you ever fantasized of watching a movie with your loved ones on the big screen while lying under a full moon sky?
Yes Hiddenture is taking you to the highest summit of Sindh, Gorakh Hill Station. At the elevation of over 5000 ft, located 94 Km southwest from Dadu, Sindh will be our destination this time.
Gorakh Hill station which lies in Kirthar mountain range and is one of the highest plateaus of Sindh.
Further more enjoy the trilling jeep ride and do the adventurous camping with bonfire to warm yourself.
1: Make 50% Payment in advance in bank account
OR Transfer through ATM or Internet/mobile Banking
Or you can pay us cash near Hyderi market North nazimabad
2: Send us payment receipt with participant names & contact numbers
on WHATSAPP Snaps of the Deposit Receiving Slip on this Number +92-345-2821056
• 12:00 AM Departure from karachi
• 06:00 AM: Breakfast at Sehwan
• 09:30 AM: Arrival at Wahi Pandi
• 10:00 AM: Departure for Gorakh Hill by 4×4 Jeeps.
• 02:00 PM: Arrival at Gorakh Hill Station
• 03:00 PM: Lunch at Gorakh Hills
• 04:30 PM: Hike towards Benazir Point also known as zero point
• Sunset View From zero point
• 6-9 pm. Preparation of Camps
• 09:00 PM: Dinner
• 10:00 PM: Start of Movie Night & Bonfire Session
• 12.30 AM: Photography Session of Full Moon (By Renowned Photographer)
• Night Stay in Camps
• 05:00 AM: An early morning trek towards benazir point as breathing in such fresh environment is blessing for us
• 06:00 AM: settling down for the sight of sunrise
• 07:30 AM: Breakfast at Gorakh Hills.
• 11:00 AM: Arrival at Wahi Pandi.
• 01:00 PM: Arrival at Sehwan/Jamshoro (Lunch)
• 04:30 PM: Arrival Hyderabad
• Arrival Karachi 7-8 PM
Note: Few hours deviation in the basic itinerary in normal. This trip is not suitable for people who are not travel enthusiasts. All participants would have to adjust to the situations of the trip accordingly.